- Location: Lviv, Ukraine
- Direction: Project Management
- Skills: software development methodologies; Jira & Confluence; analytical and problem solving skills; software development processes (coding, testing, quality assurance); communication skills;
- Experience: < 1 year
- Remote: yes
- <1 year in an outsourced IT company.
- Upper-Intermediate English Level;
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum,
- Knowledge of software development processes, including coding, testing, and quality
- Proficiency in Jira & Confluence;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Leadership skills and the ability to manage project teams effectively;
- Critical thinking abilities;
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background (dev, QA, BA);
- Technical education;
- Any Certification in Project Management.
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables;
- Create detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets;
- Lead and manage project teams to meet project goals;
- Monitor project progress, identify and mitigate risks, and resolve issues;
- Maintain open and transparent project communication;
- Manage project budgets and financial resources;
- Maintain accurate project documentation;
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables;
- Identify opportunities for process improvement;
- Ensure a smooth project closure and client handover.
- 15 days paid vacation;
- 7 days 100% paid sick leaves;
- Sport and health compensation;
- Flexible working hours + work-from-anywhere arrangements;
- Corporate training (internal and external);
- IT Cluster membership;
- Personal Birthday and anniversary gifts;
- Сorporate parties and team-buildings;
- Company legal and accounting support.