- Location: Lviv, Ukraine
- Direction: Marketing
- Skills: experience in digital marketing; experience with ABM; experience in email marketing; SEO techniques and metrics tracking; Google Analytics.
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Remote: yes
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in digital marketing, particularly in the software/tech
- Experience with ABM (Account-Based Marketing) campaigns;
- Experience in email marketing;
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and metrics tracking;
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data for decision-making;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop a comprehensive content plan aligned with the marketing strategy;
- Coordinate the efforts of the content writer, design team, and developers to create
- Publish articles on the company website;
- Syndicate articles on Medium;
- Monitor and analyze SEO metrics for articles;
- Strategically acquire backlinks to improve SEO.
Account-Based Marketing (ABM):
- Identify target companies and decision-makers;
- Create personalized sequences and outreach flows;
- Launch and manage ABM campaigns;
- Track and analyze campaign performance statistics.
- Define and optimize calls-to-action (CTAs) on the website to drive conversions;
- Utilize Google Analytics to track website traffic and user behavior;
- Implement advanced analytics with conversion tracking to assess marketing ROI.
- Keep information about Volpis always updated on relevant business listings and
- Create (and keep updated) marketing materials.
- 15 days paid vacation;
- 7 days 100% paid sick leaves;
- Sport and health compensation;
- Flexible working hours + work-from-anywhere arrangements;
- Corporate training (internal and external);
- IT Cluster membership;
- Personal Birthday and anniversary gifts;
- Сorporate parties and team-buildings;
- Company legal and accounting support.